Hotel «Uyut» management will highly appreciate your collaboration in abiding by these rules and regulations, whose aim is to ensure peaceful and safe stay for our Guests.
1. Hotel provides a kind of comfortable temporary accommodation for Guests for limited time, agreed by the Hotel administration. At the close of this period the Guest must leave the room.
Check-out time is 12 p.m. If you want to stay at the hotel a little longer, please contact the hotel reception (at least 1 day before) and your stay will be prolonged (subject to room availability). The Guest’s Check-in time (according to the booking information) means as the individual check-in time. Provided it complied with all the terms of notification, the Hotel shall takes payment and extends a lease for the Guest who wished to stay.
2. We use the optimal two-tariff system (daily rent / half day rent) for payments. The minimal booking period is 12 hours (a half day).
3. Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents for hotel records.
4. Payment for preferred room shall be made at the check-in time. The cost of any room corresponds to the actual price list (excluding discounts).
5. Our Hotel administration does not execute any business trip permits or travel tickets or residence registration (for non-residents).
6. The hotel services and facilities can be paid in tenge (₸) by cash or credit card (for citizens and non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan), according to the actual price list, two-tariff system and the individual check-in time. As a reminder, the reservation cannot be changed or rescheduled in the day of your arrival.
7. You shall pay a half day rent, if you check-in to the room for less than 12 hours (the rate shall change to «daily rent» in case of extension).
8. Actual price list is including full information about cost of accommodation the hotel rooms of the following categories: Standard, Comfort de Luxe, Junior Suite, Two-room Suite.
9. Children from 0 till 6 y.o. have a right to free overnight stay. A separate bed for a child over 6 years old is charged according to the current price list (the parent must present a birth certificate). All the categories of additional seats in one room (opposite-sex guests/children) can’t be booked in advance (subjects to availability).
10. Smoking (and using a hookah brought with you or brought after your check-in) in hotel rooms, corridor, staircase, restaurant, bar, sauna, cloak rooms, gym and reception hall is prohibited according to Requirements to fire safety.
11. The list of all additional paid services and the current price list for them are available from the hotel staff.
12. Please do not leave important personal belongings or valuables unsecured (including banknotes and securities) in your guest room. The Hotel has provided an in-room safe for your use and convenience. The in-room safe, however, should not be viewed as a replacement for the guest safe deposit boxes maintained by the Hotel and in no way modifies the Hotel’s limitation of liability for the loss of guest property. The hotel's liability for any loss or damage of items brought in by guests to the hotel is regulated by provisions of the Civil Code.
13. The hotel Guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the hotel's equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
14. Smoking is not permitted, except in the designated smoking areas. Please refrain from any other acts that could cause a fire in your room or anywhere in the Hotel. Smoking in a hotel room will result in charges to the occupying Guest for paying a penalty at the rate of daily rent. There are two smoking areas in our hotel which available on the outdoor terrace on the ground floor and outside at the entrance to the main hall.
15. If you invite an outside visitor to your room, please notify the hotel administration about your plan.
16. Please make sure your door and windows are locked, the water taps are closed, the lights and the TV are turned off when you leave your room. The key should be handed over to the reception
17. Our Guests are forbidden from doing:
a. the hotel Guest cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired, leave his visitors in the room during his absence or give them the room key;
b. store unregistered firearms or swords, objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities;
c. keep animals or birds of any kind;
d. smoking in the room or on the balcony.
18. Hotel Administration shoulder commitment to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information of our guests in any circumstances.
19. Departing the hotel, the Guest is obliged to pay for all the services rendered to him, as well as to notify the hotel administration about his departure. The Guest has to wait till his room shall be accepted by the desk man and handed over the room key.
20. The hotel may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Hotel Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel's or guests' property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.
21. Hotel rules and regulations and all the current prices (with the date and number of the relevant document) of our additional paid services are always available for information purposes.
22. Our Guests are welcome 24/7.